- New! 2019-09-13: ASSURE 2019 concluded successfully. The accepted papers appear in the
SAFECOMP 2019 Workshop Proceedings. Thank you for attending! See you in 2020.
- New! 2019-09-13: The keynote and paper presentations are available in the final ASSURE 2019 Program.
- 2019-07-16: The preliminary ASSURE 2019 Program has been announced. The final program is contingent on registration.
If you haven't already done so, please register for ASSURE 2019 via SAFECOMP 2019.
- 2019-07-16: Martin Törngren, Professor in Embedded Control Systems and Director of the Innovative Centre for Embedded Systems at KTH, will give an invited keynote talk! Read more about the keynote here.
- 2019-06-05: Authors of accepted papers have been notified. The final, camera-ready version and a signed copyright release form are due on
June 10, 2019. You can download the form here. Instructions on submitting both the final version and the copyright form also have been posted.
- 2019-05-13: ASSURE submission deadline has been extended to May 22, 2019.
- 2019-04-24: The deadline to submit papers to ASSURE 2019 is May 13, 2019.
Submit a paper now!
- 2019-04-23: See the call for papers or download the
PDF call for papers.
- 2019-04-22: The ASSURE 2019 website is live!
The 7th International Workshop on Assurance Cases for Software-intensive Systems (ASSURE 2019) is being collocated this
year with SAFECOMP 2019, and
aims to provide an international forum for high-quality contributions on the application of assurance case principles and
techniques to provide assurance that the dependability properties of critical, software-intensive systems have been met.
The main goals of the workshop are to:
- Explore techniques for creating/assessing assurance cases for software-intensive systems, admitting a
variety of mechanisms for their creation including structured argumentation, graphical notations, narrative
- Examine the role of assurance cases in the engineering lifecycle of critical systems
- Identify the dimensions of effective practice in the development and evaluation of assurance cases
- Investigate the relationship between dependability techniques and assurance cases
- Identify critical research directions, define a roadmap for future development, and formulate challenge
We invite original, high-quality research, practice, tools and position papers that have not been published/submitted elsewhere.
See the full Call for Papers
, for more details on topics.
Also view the submission deadlines
, and guidelines