- Objectives of the PhD project are to investigate:
- - the Wolfram’s approach based on his Principle of Computational Equivalence.
- - Wolfram’s approach to cognitive phenomena.
- - approach of computationalism.
- - the main objections that have been imposed to computationalism
- - identify peculiarities of Wolframs approach and compare them with standard computationalism view.
- - assess whether differences in the Wolfram’s approach are able to answer and overcome objections to computationalism imposed.
Supervisin team for Alberto Hernández Espinosa:
the main supervisor Francisco Hernández Quiroz, UNAM Mexico
Hector Zenil, Wolfram Research
Gordana Dodig-Crnkovic MDH, CTH & GU